Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user.
In compliance with the duty to provide information set out in Swiss law, the following general information on this website is provided below.
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and provide you with information related to the Data Controller and the purpose of the contents included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the service of the website worldcmlday2019.org providing information in compliance with Swiss and European law.
- DATA PROCESSOR of your data is: LEUKEMIA PATIENT ADVOCATES FOUNDATION, CML ADVOCATES NETWORK.
- Postal Address: P.O.B. 453, CH-3000 Bern 7, Switzerland.
- Registration: Chamber of Commerce of Canton Bern, Switzerland – CH-036.7.052.001-2
- E-mail: email@example.com
Through its website, CML ADVOCATES NETWORK aims to publicise its activity and offer the possibility of contacting, submitting queries, subscribing to our newsletter, as well as informing us about your claims and complaints.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the website. The general terms and conditions are of obligatory acceptance and fulfillment on the part of all the users who wish to make use of the same one.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS.
The user undertakes to use the website, content and services, without contravening current legislation, generally accepted habits and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for purposes that are illicit or harmful to CML ADVOCATES NETWORK or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the anormal use of the website.
CML ADVOCATES NETWORK guarantees that the contents and services offered by the portal respect the principle of the dignity of the person, the protection of youth and children, non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not confer on the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided for herein.
The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) included in the portal are the property of CML ADVOCATES NETWORK or it is duly authorised for dissemination by its legitimate owners.
CML ADVOCATES NETWORK undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and is therefore prohibited:
- The use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless previous written authorisation has been obtained from the legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of CML ADVOCATES NETWORK or of its legitimate owners.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website belong to CML ADVOCATES NETWORK or is duly authorised for dissemination on this website.
In the case that a user or a third party considers that their legitimate intellectual property rights have been violated by the introduction of a specific content on the website, they must notify CML ADVOCATES NETWORK of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party entitled to the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation whom he/she acts, in the case that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and explicit declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other owned websites and contents that are owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links. CML ADVOCATES NETWORK is in no way responsible for the results that may be derived by the user from access to these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical device for linking from his website to the portal must obtain prior written authorisation from CML ADVOCATES NETWORK. The establishment of the link in no case implies the existence of a relationship between CML ADVOCATES NETWORK and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by CML ADVOCATES NETWORK of its contents or services.
The website on which the link is established shall not contain any trademark, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to CML ADVOCATES NETWORK, except those expressly authorised.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
CML ADVOCATES NETWORK reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
CML ADVOCATES NETWORK does not grant nor is it responsible, in any case, for any damages of any nature that may arise as a result of:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Web site, its services or contents, by users.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by Swiss law, subject to the courts and tribunals of Switzerland for any dispute arising from access to the website.
If any user has any doubt about this legal notice or any comment about it can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to the address listed in the header.